About Bart K. Gershenbaum, D.O.
Fort Lauderdale Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Dr. Gershenbaum, has been an Emergency Room Physician for over 30 years. He attended Medical School at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, and received his bachelor’s in biology at the University of Colorado.
Dr. Gershenbaum is passionate about helping patients optimize their health.
He has specialized anti-aging and weight loss programs that can help patients of all sizes and ages to achieve their goals.
One of Dr. Gershenbaum’s preferred treatment methods is bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, which can help patients to prevent age related diseases, lose weight, and improve their overall health and wellness levels.
Services offered at the clinic include:
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Replacement
- Estrogen Replacement
- Hormone Pellet Insertion For Men and Women
Programs may increase energy, enhance sexual performance, reduce cardiovascular risk, and improve heart health.
Medically Supervised Weight Loss
- Lose one to two pounds per day
- Free no obligation consultation
- HCG Weight Loss
New All Inclusive Weight Loss Plans May Include:
- HCG Injections
- Lipotropic Injections
- New Phentermine/Topomax Combination Now Available
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
These Programs may reduces the risk of:
- Heart Disease
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Improves Self Image
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- For Chronic back and neck pain, hair loss, cosmetic effects, and anti-aging
- Stimulates natural growth hormone production safely and effectively